Updated on 19 Sep 2020
Laundry School hereby grants you access to it’s official website www.laundryschool.com and invites you to avail the laundry education
courses offered on the website.
Definitions and Key Terms
To help explain things as clearly as possible in this disclaimer, we have defined the generally used terms for a proper understanding and to avoid
confusion, if any.
- Company: When this policy mentions either of the words like ‘Company’, ‘We’, ‘Us’, or ‘Our’, it refers to Laundry School.
- Country: Where Laundry School or the owners / founders of Laundry School are based, in this case is India.
- Customer: Refers to the company, organization or person that signs up to use services of Laundry School.
- Personnel: Refers to those individuals who are employed by Laundry School or are under contract to render service on behalf of Laundry School.
- Service: Refers to service provided by Laundry School.
- Third Party Service – Refers to advertisers, contest sponsors, promotional and marketing partners, and others who provide our content or whose products or services, we think, may interest you.
- Website – Laundry School’s official website (LaundrySchool.com / LaundrySchool.in)
- You – A person or entity that is registered with Laundry School to use the services.
cWe endeavor to update and / or supplement the content of our service on a regular basis. Despite our continuous care and attention, there are chances that the content, at times, may be incomplete and / or incorrect. The content offered is without any form of guarantee or claim to their correctness. The content can be changed at any time without prior notice from us. Particularly, the fee amount mentioned on the website are subject to typing and programming errors. No liability is assumed for the implications of such errors. No agreement is concluded on the basis of such errors.
Errors and Omissions Disclaimer
We are nor responsible for any content, code or any other imprecision. We do not provide any sort of warranties and guaranties. In no event shall we be liable for any special, direct, indirect, consequential or incidental damages or any sort of damage whatsoever, whether in action of contract, negligence arising due to usage of the information on our website or contents of our curriculum. We reserve the right to make additions, deletions, or modifications to the contents of any of our service at any time without prior notice.
The content of our website and the content of our course material and syllabus are the intellectual properties of Laundry School. Any kind of copying, photocopying, duplicating of any content of our website or our course material or text book is strictly prohibited. Any person, entity or organization will be subject to prosecution if they are found to be using the content of Laundry School without a prior written consent from the management of Laundry School. Any or all the information provided by Laundry School is for educational purpose only. Oral or written advice given by Laundry School or any of its affiliates, employees, officers, directors, agents or any other person or entity does not create a warranty. Fee structure, course duration, course content and any information related to Laundry School syllabus or website is subject to change without notice. Though we have taken utmost care while structuring our syllabus and other information on our website, however we do not warrant that our information will be free of human errors. However, we endeavor to correct the erroneous information as early as possible.
We have updated our Disclaimer to provide you with complete transparency into what is being set when you visit our site or avail our service. By availing our service, you hereby consent to our Disclaimer and agree to its terms completely.
Our Contact Information
Please do not hesitate to contact us should you have any queries or need a clarification or you have to share a suggestion.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- link: http://laundryschool.com/contact-us/
- Phone number: (+91) 93244 58534